Jun 2nd-3rd, 2016
3rd Annual Global Executive Assistant Summit
3rd Annual Global Executive Assistant Summit offers targeted training and valuable networking to qualified executive assistants. The Summit will maintain its tradition as a highly interactive and engaging experience, with senior executive support professionals offering their advice and insights into current and anticipated challenges as well as tips for career advancement.
This practical approach is complemented by expert trainers who will provide valuable strategies and techniques to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the executive support functions. The summit will also allow PAs to explore the managerial aspects of the PA role using practical exercises and cases studies, while enhancing their PA /EA skills with the latest PA/EA best practice. It is an excellent event for senior personal assistants who are conscious of their continuous professional development and would like to optimise their personal brand.
- Habits of highly innovative assistants
- Building strategy for assistants
- The biggest lesson learned in working for very high-profile individuals – meet Senior Executive Assistant to Bill Gates and Mandela’s EA
- Building a strong personal brand
- Lead yourself – more important than ever
- Empower yourself with advanced communication skills
- Master your time to sustain a healthy work-life balance
- One Profession – Supporting Each Other
Who should join EA’s Summit
Faculty Support & Administration
We would like to thank our speakers for beautiful cooperations and for helping us to make
this great event happen by sharing their knowledge and networking.
What EA’s are saying
“It was a great event and I enjoyed the presentations and presenters a lot. Good information for my work.”
Isabelle Rohrmann at ORANGE BUSINESS GERMANY GMBH
“Excellent organization, you took care of us. I understand that you believe in what you are doing”
Athina Anagnostopoulou at ATHENS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT SA
“Really enjoyed roundtable discussions sharing best practices, good tips.”
Rachel Dijkstra at BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT INTERNATIONAL