NOVEMBER 28 – 29, 2019
4th Benelux & DACH Executive Assistant Summit
Join us at this two-day Summit with TRAINING SESSIONS FROM THE WORLD`S BEST KNOWN COACHES. DEVELOP YOUR EXCELLENCE!
The term assistant will never encompass everything that you do because the truth is that your job can be as powerful as you make it. Executive assistants are among the most knowledgeable people in a company and they’re the linchpins who make sure that things are done correctly and on time.
9:00 – 17:00
- Master training with Melissa Esquibel, Microsoft Certified Trainer, and Microsoft Office Specialist Master: Get rid of the confusions in Office 365 and get a seat at the technology table
- Masterclass with Lucy Brazier: EA vs. Chief of Staff: what is the difference?
- Secrets of personal development from Tricia Madden, Director of KPMG Business Services and Head of Business Support at KPMG Business Services
- Project management training session: Apply project management when organizing an event with Mark Gray, Vice President of Operations – Project Management Institute Chapitre France
- Learn more about proactivity in the workplace with Tracy Jaggi of Philip Morris International
- Discover the effective ways to control conflicts with Andrew Jardine from the Institute of Administrative Management
- Interactive session with Alice Scutchey, Senior EA at Citi Bank, where you are going to learn about the 4 Cs that determine a perfect PA!
Who should join EA’s Summit
Faculty Support & Administration
We would like to thank our speakers for beautiful cooperations and for helping us to make
this great event happen by sharing their knowledge and networking.
What EA’s are saying
“It was a great event and I enjoyed the presentations and presenters a lot. Good information for my work.”
Isabelle Rohrmann at ORANGE BUSINESS GERMANY GMBH
“Excellent organization, you took care of us. I understand that you believe in what you are doing”
Athina Anagnostopoulou at ATHENS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT SA
“Really enjoyed roundtable discussions sharing best practices, good tips.”
Rachel Dijkstra at BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT INTERNATIONAL