JUNE 6 – 7, 2019
6th Annual Global Executive Assistant Summit
Inspired. Informed. Empowered.
This is how you’ll feel after attending the 6th Annual Global Executive Assistant Summit on 6th-7th of June in Barcelona, Spain. Come and enhance your abilities with top professionals in the industry as they guide you through career possibilities, teach you how to become the best version of yourself and foster a welcoming environment for growing your network with other like-minded and motivated assistants.
- Masterclass with Lucy Brazier: Sales for non-sales people – supporting your executive to ensure maximum ROI
- Master training with Rhonda Scharf, Canadian Speaking Hall of Fame: Seamless execution of project management for executive assistants
- An interactive workshop on Six Sigma techniques to improve business processes with Sharon Severn, Six Sigma Greenbelt
- Learn more about proactivity in the workplace with Tracy Jaggi, Philip Morris International
- Secrets of resilience that will help you achieve work-life balance with Audrey Regragui, Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- Increase your effectiveness and get things done with best practices on communication with confidence and clarity with Karen Monaghan, BNP Paribas
- Interactive session with Michela Luoni, Digital Facilitator & Virtual Office Manager were you going to challenge your brain flexibility and your potentialities in order to excel in your business
- More networking and more than 65 minutes Roundtable session to tap into the collective brainpower
Who should join EA’s Summit
Faculty Support & Administration
We would like to thank our speakers for their beautiful cooperations and for helping us to make
this great event happens by sharing their knowledge and networking.
What EA’s are saying
“It was a great event and I enjoyed the presentations and presenters a lot. Good information for my work.”
Isabelle Rohrmann at ORANGE BUSINESS GERMANY GMBH
“Excellent organization, you took care of us. I understand that you believe in what you are doing”
Athina Anagnostopoulou at ATHENS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT SA
“Really enjoyed roundtable discussions sharing best practices, good tips.”
Rachel Dijkstra at BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT INTERNATIONAL