MARCH 3 – 4, 2020
EMEA Executive Assistant Summit
At the EMEA Executive Assistant Summit, our experts will not only inspire you to be the best version of yourself, but they will also offer you the proper tools to help you achieve it. On March 4-5, 2021, you will get a chance to connect with like-minded assistants who want to add new skills to their professional portfolio, grow their network, and learn useful techniques.
9:00 – 17:00
Hilton Al Habtoor
- Master training with Melissa Esquibel, Microsoft Certified Trainer and Microsoft Office Specialist Master: Get rid of the confusions in Office 365 and get a seat at the technology table
- Half-day masterclass with Lucy Brazier: Communication – the assistants’ key to advancement.
- Learn more about practices for personal transformation that will help you to get the best of yourself with Zubair Ahmed
- Interactive session on lean administration and efficiency boost for global office management 4.0 with Lisa-Katherina Schutter, senior executive assistant to EVP at Continental
- Prepare yourself for the Fourth Industrial Revolution with Anne McDougall of Innovate Through Training and Development
- Our special guest Patrick Jephson, New York Times bestselling author, and his lessons from eight years with Princess Diana
- Witness the heart-stopping show that takes entertainment to new heights. Your personal invitation to Dubai’s #1 show – La Perle By Dragone
Who should join EA’s Summit
Faculty Support & Administration
We would like to thank our speakers for beautiful cooperations and for helping us to make
this great event happen by sharing their knowledge and networking.
What EA’s are saying
“It was a great event and I enjoyed the presentations and presenters a lot. Good information for my work.”
Isabelle Rohrmann at ORANGE BUSINESS GERMANY GMBH
“Excellent organization, you took care of us. I understand that you believe in what you are doing”
Athina Anagnostopoulou at ATHENS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT SA
“Really enjoyed roundtable discussions sharing best practices, good tips.”
Rachel Dijkstra at BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT INTERNATIONAL